Sunday, December 30, 2007

Spears Bounces Back


Britney recently let out her new music video for “Piece of Me”. I believe that this song is actually an exceptional song and the video is a lot better than her few previous videos. I have a lot of respect for Britney after releasing this song as it is all the truth. She has been the “American dream since she was seventeen” so it doesn’t matter what she does nowadays she is still going to be in the limelight. Britney also speaks out about the media. Basically, this entire song shows the media that she really doesn’t care what they say about her and what they make her out to be, and I love that! At one point she states ” I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous,I’m Mrs. Oh my God that Britney’s Shameless,I’m Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in,I’m Mrs. she’s too big now she’s too thin,”
And that is all completely true! I think this song would have been a better way to bounce back from all this drama with media instead of her preformance at the VMA’s. If her VMA’s preformance never happened, this song would have done a lot for her.

No comments: